Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Minds On-Letter from a concerned friend

Said my friend,
I have gotten news of your release from jail. I apologize that I was not there to take you home myself.  Your family misses you but I know it came as a shock to you considering that your wife is no longer married to you. The message you left me deeply concerned me. My friend revenge is not always the best path. I agree with you , you deserve justice as does anyone and as your lawyer no as your best friend I have worked tediously on your case the minute you were forced behind bars. Justice is a system that can be quite corrupt as the irony is the ones who deserve justice are often the ones who pay the price for it.

My friend I advise you to let your old family go, they have taken much from you but the minute you begin to accept that it is over the faster you are on the road to recovery.Let them go and come join me, I can help you get on your feet and find you a job at my law firm. The revolver is not an escape from this fear, and if you shoot someone then it is set in stone for life. Give it back, no throw it away it is only darkness.

My friend if you accept Allah study Islam, the the lord will give you the justice you deserve. Do not dirty your hands with the fouls of human.

As always your friend
Aymaira

No comments:

Post a Comment